Thielke Arboretum Rules and Regulations
- No Alcohol Beverages Allowed on the property at any time.
- No Smoking on the property at any time. We are a smoke-free environment.
- Groups of 10 or more must have an Arboretum Use Permit to use the Trails. Click here to obtain rules and regulations when renting the Grounds or the Vielbig/Scerbo Environmental Education Center,
- One supervising adult must accompany every nine children (12 & under) in a group.
- Radios and televisions are NOT permitted.
- Do not move picnic tables, benches or trash receptacles.
- Fires or barbecues are NOT permitted.
- Please leave all plants, rocks, etc. as you found them.
- No public Parking or Auto Traffic is allowed on the grounds.
- Please clean up all Trash. What you bring in you take out.
- All pets must be on a six-foot lead.
- No swimming. Swimming is NOT permitted in the pond.
- You are allowed to fish in our pond! However, we have a catch and release policy. If you catch anything, you must release it back into the pond.
- Please do NOT feed the ducks or other wildlife.
- The park is open from dawn to dusk, 365 days.
- Weddings: Rice, Confetti and Bubbles harm the environment. Use Bird Seed.
- Weddings: If glasses are to be broken, be sure they are wrapped.
- Structures: A ceremonial Chuppah, is acceptable, other structures are not.
Friends of the Glen Rock Arboretum, Inc. is a not-for-profit, 501( c)3 volunteer organization, dedicated to the preservation, maintenance and development of the Arboretum.